ENERGY EFFICIENCY ENGINEER
Are you passionate about energy efficiency, decarbonization, indoor air quality and healthy buildings?
Servidyne is looking for engineers to provide consulting services focused on energy and sustainability for existing buildings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and grows client relationships based on demonstrated technical excellence, creativity, integrity, and customer service.
- Manages engineering projects focused on energy, sustainability, and occupant wellness in existing commercial, institutional, and industrial buildings including:
- preliminary and in-depth energy audits
- retro-commissioning investigations
- greenhouse gas emissions inventories and decarbonization strategies
- HVAC system condition assessments and modernization plans
- ventilation and indoor air quality studies
- Writes and presents reports to communicate results of engineering work to client management and technical personnel.
- Manages assigned projects to assure their completion on time and within budgeted hours and costs; manages other personnel working on those assigned projects.
- Participates in professional societies such as ASHRAE and attends industry conferences and seminars for professional development.
- Travel to jobsites, approximately 25%
- Oversees both in-house and outside personnel on assigned projects.
- Develops and grows successful relationships with internal co-workers and external vendors.
- Trains and mentors junior engineers.
Education, Skills and Experience
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent demonstrated technical training.
- Professional Engineer registration preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in work related to building HVAC and energy systems.
- Written and oral communication proficiency to perform the above duties.
- Competitive compensation based on experience, annual bonus based on performance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- 13 paid holidays
- Remote work is possible for the right candidate
Email resume to email@example.com to apply.