Are you ready to start the next chapter?
Servidyne is looking to add a Technical Administrative Associate to the team.
Browse Current openings
Contact: Jim Gieselman, Principal - firstname.lastname@example.org
Servidyne is an engineering company specializing in energy conservation and sustainability consulting for commercial buildings. The Technical Administrative Associate is a multifaceted role that supports the Principals of the company and collaborates with both the Engineering and the Sustainability groups. The Technical Administrative Associate performs a variety of business-related tasks that assist in keeping the company functioning efficiently. Tasking runs from marketing and administration to engineering and sustainability work. The Technical Administrative Associate also collaborates with all company employees to obtain the project-related information needed to perform these duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides technical assistance such as data processing and utility bill analysis for projects including ENERGY STAR, LEED, and WELL certifications, and building energy audits, retro-commissioning and other engineering functions.
- Organizes incoming information from clients in preparation for review by project teams.
- Professionally and tactfully communicates with clients regarding project status and timeline.
- Successfully communicates with co-workers and outside partners to achieve business and project objectives.
- Reviews and updates outgoing documents, including letters and reports. Checks for spelling, grammar, and formatting consistency to assure error-free correspondence.
- Assists in the administration of company operations including website maintenance, marketing, and accounting.
Develops and grows successful relationships with internal co-workers, clients and external outside partners necessary for successfully performing the duties of this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent demonstrated experience.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Word and Excel; proficiency in math.
- Ability to focus and multitask to perform the above duties and responsibilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to perform the above duties and responsibilities.
- Bookkeeping/accounting experience a plus.
- A commitment to excellence
- A sense of shared mission with the team
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Job is temporarily remote due to COVID-19. Once employees are vaccinated, work in the office will increase.
- Benefits include 401(k) matching, health insurance, paid time off